Search site

What if I need to move urgently?

You may need a new home because you have a disability or medical problem or you are a victim of serious anti-social behaviour.

If this is the case, let us know straight away. If there is a very serious threat to your health or safety we may be able to help you transfer to a vacant property. If you live in an area where there is a 'choice base lettings' scheme the first step is to register.

We understand how upsetting this situation can be, and we will be happy to help and advise throughout the process.