If you have an emergency repair call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 121 60 60* or 01795 434 606**
We will attend to emergency repairs within 6 hours. If we are unable to complete the repair then it will be made safe. We will tell you when we will return to complete the work.
An emergency repair is anything which puts the health, safety or security of people at immediate risk, or can badly affect the structure of a building. Examples include:
- Total loss of water
- Burst water main
- Dealing with the effects of flooding
- Severe storm damage
- Total loss of electricity supply (not caused by power cuts)
- Major fault with electricity supply
- Unsafe electrical fittings
- Problems with the security of your windows and your front or back door
- If you are elderly or vulnerable, no heating between November and April.
Urgent repairs are completed in 5 calendar days. Urgent repairs include:
- Minor plumbing leaks or defects
- Heating faults or breakdown
- Roof leaks.
Routine repairs are completed within 21 calendar days.
This type of repair includes:
- General joinery repairs
- Repairs to doors, floors and windows
- Repairs to kitchen fittings
- Other minor day-to-day repairs or replacement.