Search site

Can I sell my share even if I have not bought the property outright?

Yes. If you want to move you will need to find a buyer, just like any other home owner. An independent valuer decides the sale price, and when you sell your home you receive the value of your share at that time. We will not buy your property back from you, but we can try to help you find buyers interested in buying part-buy part-rent properties. If we do not succeed in finding a buyer, then you will need to advertise or use the services of an Estate Agent.