Search site

Who services my gas boiler?

You are responsible for the gas servicing of your gas boiler.

From 1 April 2009, Gas Safe Register™ replaced the CORGI gas registration scheme in Great Britain and launched a campaign to make the nation gas safe. As of this date only Gas Safe Registered Engineers are lawfully able to carry out gas works or checks at your home.

We strongly recommend that a Gas Safe™ registered contractor should check and service all gas appliances annually.

You are responsible for taking care of your central heating and water systems.