AmicusHorizon - making homes, helping people.
We want to create:
- Excellent services
- Excellent neighbourhoods and communities
- Excellent performance.
We will achieve these through:
- Resident Involvement and empowerment
- Our people - one team
- Excellent governance and communication
- Financial and operating efficiency i.e. providing value for money.
Strategic Plan 2013 - 16
Take the leap
Over the past three years the Board, staff and residents have worked together to transform AmicusHorizon into one of the best performing housing associations in the country. Our relentless focus on customer service has paidoff, resulting in spectacular performance. Our achievements include:
• Key performance indicators, benchmarked number one amongst our peers in London and the South East
• Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for
• Multiple awards and accreditations.
You can read our Strategic Plan 2013 to 2016 [2Mb]
Operational Plan 2012 - 13
Year three of the AmicusHorizon - Strategic Plan 2010 -13
Operational Plan 2012 - 13 Year three of the AmicusHorizon - Strategic Plan 2010 -13
Three years ago Board led an ambitious strategy to become number one at everything we do, setting challenging performance targets. By working with residents, we're already ahead of target in many areas. We will set even more ambitious and stretching goals for year three of the plan.
You can read our Operational Plan 201 to 2013 [1Mb]
Financial Inclusion Strategy 2012-15
We know lots of people are having money problems. The economic downturn and welfare benefit changes can make it difficult to make ends meet. For many, it's a struggle to afford basic necessities, such as food and clothes. Financial worries can strike when you least expect them. We're here for all customers whether you rent, own or part own your home.
You can read our Financial Inclusion Strategy 2012-15 [1Mb]
Sets targets for improving the environmental sustainability of our existing homes, new homes and our offices. You can read our Sustainability Strategy [4Mb] here
Customer experience strategy.
This strategy will help us deliver brilliant services by making sure we always:
- Give you a positive first response
- Take ownership and responsibility to get results
- Tailor services to needs
You can read our Customer experience strategy [1Mb]
Antisocial behaviour (ASB) Strategy
Preventing and tackling antisocial behaviour is a priority for us. You can read our Antisocial behaviour (ASB) Strategy [213kb]
Older People strategy 2012 - 2013
Our older people's property strategy aims for great homes in the future. Making homes for older people - we'll:
- Help with adapting and equipping homes
- Develop homes older people love to live in
- Refurbish or redevelop schemes and other properties built for older people to provide great-quality homes
- Improve properties to reduce residents bills and save energy.
We consulted widely on the strategy with residents and organisations we work with. It was approved by our Residents Council and by our Board in November 2011. And that's not all. We're consulting on a strategy for our services in 2012:
Helping older people - we will:
- Introduce a menu of options and more choice of services for older residents
- Help residents 'downsize' if they want to
- Promote older people's involvement in the community
- We're talking to our regional older people's forums about how we do this.
You can read our Older People strategy 2012 - 2013 [2Mb]